T-Shirts with Screen Printing
Custom Screen Printed T-shirts are the ultimate when it comes to promotional solutions or merchandise.
They have forever been a favourite and we can help you customise your imagery or logos onto the top brands in the business, including AS Colour, Gildan, Alstyle, Custom Colours, American Apparel, and many more.
Leave the hard work to us and we can guide you in a direction that best suits your needs!
We offer Screen Printing, Digital DTG (direct to garment) printing, Vinyl Transfer printing, Discharge printing, and more. But lets concentrate on Screen Printing here.
What is the most popular tee in the country?
The AS Colour staple tee. It is the most popular option by a long shot because of the sheer quality for a price that is only a little more than the basic budget options.
Followed by the AS Colour Block tee, for a more budget option, and then Gildan Softstyle and Heavy Cotton.
We can recommend the best option to suit you, and we are experts when it comes to doing so.
Some important notes!
- Each image requires a screen setup fee per colour and per location.
- Setup fees are charged the first time you print an image, and if you come back for a reprint, they are not charged again.
- A single colour (besides white) printed onto a dark coloured garment requires a white base, otherwise your print looks washed out and dull! As an example, this means your red print onto a black t-shirt, will actually be a two colour print and need two screens and be charged at the 2 colour print price.
- We can print with no base to save you money, but the result will not be as vibrant as you may wish it to be - so we will always recommend it.
- Prints onto cotton are easy! But printing onto dark or coloured polyester garments can cause an affect called "migration", which means the ink can discolour in unexpected ways. So this will usually mean we need to out down a base using a "poly-ink" that will block the discolouration effect.
- The above point is not an issue if the garment is light coloured.
- The standard maximum print is A3 in size. We can print "oversize", but that occurs additional fees for larger screen setups and ink usage.
- We can change the ink colour during your run. Eg. White shirts with black print, and black shirts with white print. This incurs a $25+GST ink colour change fee per screen.
- We can mix custom colours and match and Pantone PMS colour code you wish.
Click here to read about popular print placements because we can print on sleeves, front, back, big, small, you name it!